An incredible summer in Jerusalem
Who: Religious college students, both men and women
When: June 20 – August 5, 2018
What: Participants will live together in the Old City, work in an internship of their choice during the day and study Torah in the evenings. Details below.
Cost: Early Bird Special (until Jan 15) $650
Apartments are located in the Old City of Jerusalem. Apartments include AC, WiFi, kitchen and cooking utensils.
A vibrant evening learning program offering a full array of shiurim, teachers, social events and learning opportunities. See more details here.
Creating an exciting community of religious college students from around the world. OU-JLIC educators Rabbi Elie and Miriam Schwartz will be spending the summer in Jerusalem with you.
Career Israel will find you the perfect job for the summer in the field of your choice. Click here for more information.
Orientation June 20 – June 23:
Orientation will offer a chance to get to know each other, learn about best practices for working and living in Israel, tour the Old City, and spend Shabbat together.
The program includes:
- Housing in the Old City (including WiFi, AC, and kitchen)
- Personalized internship placement in the field of your choice through Career Israel
- Educational staff and programming
- Occasional Shabbat Meals and Programming
- Health Insurance
The program does not include:
- Airfare to Israel
- Travel within Israel (to internships or otherwise)
- Food (except at program events and special Shabbat meals)