An incredible summer in Jerusalem
Who: Religious college students, both men and women
When: June 21 – August 6, 2017
What: Participants will live together in the Old City, work in an internship of their choice during the day and study Torah in the evenings. Details below.
Cost: Early Bird Special (until Feb 15) $650/$300 if you set up your own internship. After Feb 15 $800/$350.
Apartments are located in the Old City of Jerusalem. Apartments include AC, WiFi, kitchen and cooking utensils.
A vibrant evening learning program offering a full array of shiurim, teachers, social events and learning opportunities. See more details here.
Creating an exciting community of religious college students from around the world. OU-JLIC educators Rabbi Josh and Rivky Ross along with Rabbi Michael Goldman will be spending the summer in Jerusalem with you.
Career Israel will find you the perfect job for the summer in the field of your choice. Click here for more information. Students who wish to set up an internship on their own may do so. Setting up your own internship lowers the cost of the program to $300 (for applications received before Feb 15).
Orientation June 21 – June 24:
Orientation will offer a chance to get to know each other, learn about best practices for working and living in Israel, tour the Old City, and spend Shabbat together.
The program includes:
- Housing in the Old City (including WiFi, AC, and kitchen)
- Personalized internship placement in the field of your choice through Career Israel
- Educational staff and programming
- Occasional Shabbat Meals and Programming
The program does not include:
- Health Insurance (mandatory for all participants; inexpensive and reliable coverage can be purchased here.)
- Airfare to Israel
- Travel within Israel (to internships or otherwise)
- Food (except at program events and special Shabbat meals)